Flexible Hose Assemblies / Small Bore Tubing
Each of your job sites may contain hundreds, if not thousands of hoses. Which need to be replaced? Which ones are compliant?
Auditing and inspecting hoses on site can be time-consuming and confusing.
With often thousands of hoses contained on each site, determining which ones need to be replaced or which ones are compliant can be a gruelling process without the right tools.
Answers to hose replacement and compliance questions aren't always immediately obvious, resulting in a variety of issues, including:
- Inspection standards guesswork - i.e. which standards to use
- An excessive pile of paperwork
- Lengthy inspection times
- Difficulty differentiating between hose products
But it doesn't have to be that way.
By taking advantage of Motion Kinetic's automated system and software, you can quickly and easily access the information you need - every time you need it.
The Kinetic Advantage Includes:
- Removing the guesswork from hose inspection - safety standards are built into Motion Kinetic
- Documentation is digitised and stored securely
- Quickly and easily distinguish products on site
- Check compliance status in real time
- Simple walkthrough of compliance criteria
- EIC compliance