Motion are a market leader in the development and delivery of Compliance and Inspection software. As part of our growth we are investing in our Implementation team and are looking for a passionate and talented Implementation Consultant.
The Implementation Consultant will take responsibility for the successful delivery of our Kinetic software product to new customers. You will be involved from the initial Client contact post sale through to the client going Live and require a broad skill set including effective analysis, documentation and presentation skills.
You must be able to analyse and understand how the Client will utilise Kinetic and communicate this to the Client effectively through configuration and online or remote workshop sessions.
Candidates with the following skills and experiences are of particular interest;
- First hand experience of software implementation OR in depth knowledge and experience in the delivery of inspection services.
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- A desire to offer first class customer service
- Eagerness to pass on your product knowledge in a clear and concise way
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible for successful Kinetic implementations where delivery has been in budget and to the Clients satisfaction.
- Analyse the Clients intended use of Kinetic
- Review Client report outputs and configure accordingly seeking clarification as required
- Provide Implementation support as required including assistance in product use
- Prepare for and conduct Client workshops and training sessions.
- Monitor and deliver your Implementation projects to an agreed delivery timeline
- Provide updates on your outstanding Implementation projects
- Create and update Kinetic online support material
- Your client experiences should be used to develop and share ideas for product development.
Qualifications and Skills
As a key interface with our end clients you should be driven by and display enthusiasm for delivering software that makes a
difference to it's Users.
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems
- Organised, detail orientated and driven to deliver
- Ability to work independently and prioritise many projects
- Build and maintain good client relationships
- A first class communicator using written documentation and presentation methods
- Ability to effectively pass on your product knowledge to ensure successful Client adoption of Kinetic
- Ready and willing to travel to customer locations
A covering letter is required detailing why you think this role suits you and stating your current salary to email@example.com